Need help formulating and implementing a Business Revival Plan?
The BGC Business Revival Group Program has been specifically designed to help SMEs survive and thrive the looming recession.
Over 4 weeks our virtual advisory board (see below) will guide you through the planning and implementation process. Providing you with the knowledge, skills and insights you need to secure the financial future of your business.
Priced at a very affordable $2,500 (SAVE $5,000 on a custom implementation), seats in our Group Program will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
4 x One-Week Modules
Week 1: Sales & Marketing
- Re-defining your target market and value proposition
- Understanding the changed needs and behaviours of your customers
- Adopting a disruption mindset
- Updating your customer acquisition, retention and messaging to suit
Week 2: Technology
- Identifying ways to save time and money by automating repetitive manual processes
- Identifying and applying new technologies to implement your new business strategy
- Exploring ways to protect yourself from potential technology disruption and increased cyber security threats
Week 3: People
- Finding new ways to engage and harness the power of loyal staff and clients
- Update your employment contracts and work practices to reduce staff overheads (where possible) whilst ensuring you have business continuity and protection for a home-based work force
- Protecting your business against new OH&S and productivity risks
Week 4: Operations and Finance
- Update your operating and supply chain management processes to ensure continuity of supply and operating efficiency
- Formulating business improvement plans for all the “one-percenters”
- Re- engineering your business operations so that when future disruptions occur, your business can continue without missing a beat.
- Implementing appropriate new cashflow and management reporting processes to enable you to track, measure and adapt your business improvement program
Register your interest WITHOUT OBLIGATION and we'll call you to discuss.
If you think you MIGHT need help formulating and implementing your business revival plan, please complete the Expression of Interest form, below.
On receipt we will call you to check whether your business is a good fit for the program and whether we are in a position to help you.
If we are both happy with the fit and you wish to proceed, we will reserve a place for you and issue an invoice for $2,500 + GST. Your place will be confirmed on receipt of payment (by EFT or credit card).
- Program intake closes 17 July 2020
- Participation in this program is strictly limited to 10 businesses
- Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cost is fully tax deductible and may attract further subsidies and grants in some States (please consult your accountant)