Survive. Transform. Revive!
Is your business set up to cope with and grow in the COVID-19 era?
In conjunction with WRC Accountants, BGC is pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in a 5-week program to prepare and implement an effective COVID-19 Business Response Strategy.
Much more than a theoretical Business Continuity Plan, this program will give you access to customised financial models, exclusive content, checklists and one-on-one assistance from expert practitioners who will serve as your virtual advisory board.
Over the course of this intensive program you will acquire the knowledge, skills and insights you need to:
- Secure the financial future of your business
- Identify opportunities to grow your sales and market share whilst those around you are in panic mode
- Transform the way you operate to take advantage of those opportunities whilst retaining the key staff you need to revive your business when normality returns. And it will return!
Please Note: Participation in this program is strictly limited to 12 WRC clients with turnover of $1 – $10 million, with places to be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Get your FREE guide to accessing $350,000 of government funding here
Modelling Your Business Survival
Using our proprietary cash flow modelling tool we will help you to take quick action to ensure your business survival, by:
- Forecasting the impacts of recent government stimulus that were announced for PAYGW and apprentice subsidies
- Modelling the impacts of various revenue, expense and timing changes
- Understanding the impact of alternative staff redundancy and salary cut options (among a range of other scenarios).
Please Note: Data can be manually entered into this model from any accounting system but is tailored to Xero specifically. The resultant reports will provide you with a basis for making sound financial decisions in discussion with other key members of your team, your accountant or financial advisor.
Scenario Summary Dashboard
See at a glance how different scenarios impact on your sales, expenses and cash.
Sources & Uses Summary
Understand the sources and uses of your funds in dollar and percentage terms over any period you choose.
Executive Summary Dashboard
Provides a high level summary of the impacts of selected scenarios on a monthly and rolling annual basis.
Your Virtual Advisory Board
Module 1: Finance
- Use our proprietary cash flow modelling tool to explore the impact of various revenue, overhead and funding options
- Identify and apply for all available government grants and subsidies
- Re-structure to minimise risk
Module 2: Sales and Marketing
- Transform your sales and marketing approach to take advantage of new and emerging opportunities in your industry
Module 3: Technology & Automation
- Change your technology bundle to automate (where possible) and protect yourself from potential technology disruption and increased cyber security threats
Module 4: Employment Contracts & Work Practices
- Update your employment contracts and work practices to reduce your staff overhead (where possible) whilst ensuring you have business continuity and protection for a home-based work force
Module 5: Operations & Supply Chain
- Update your operating and supply chain management process to ensure continuity of supply and operational efficiency in a distributed online environment